Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2016

What is this Nation turning into? A circus?

   Lately, with it being Election year, I hear so much talk and controversy over political subjects.
We, as Christians should not be worried about who gets elected to office. Don't get me wrong, we should be informed and educated on the candidates and on election day we should go cast our votes.
What I am talking about is that God is in control of the  situation and whomever he wants to be in the White House as our President of the United States, will be put there to complete His plan for our future. Things in our nation are getting increasingly worse. It is my opinion that the reason they are getting increasingly worse is because we no longer have a base or roots in God's Holy Word to stand on. Without a central belief system in God's Holy Word. anything is okay. With that mindset there are no morals or values to keep things in order. Chaos is what we are starting to see and will be more and more present. Some where along the way we have taken freedom of religion to mean freedom from religion. When I see people fortunate enough to live in a free country like ours refuse to give proper respect to the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem, it grieves my heart. Freedom was bought at a price. Men and women lost their lives so we could be free. To me it is a sad day when we no longer have respect for our country's flag or the soldiers who have given so much to provide the protection and freedom we have in the U.S.A/. That is my thoughts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment